Private Occupational Therapy & Disability Access Audits| Inclusion offers expert private OT & access a...Read full article
55 Calverley Rd,
Kent TN1 2TU
In the News
Inclusion.Me is a disability consultation and Occupational Therapy service provider offering high-quality, cost-effective OT, access and independence solutions to both the public and private sectors.
With over 20 years' experience specialising in independent Occupational Therapy and Disability Access auditing (DDA and Equality Act) our solid client base spreads across Kent, London, the South-East and the whole of the UK.
We guarantee that:
- Our driving motivation is the quality of our service and the satisfaction of our client’s.
- We believe passionately in the benefits of inclusive design and, where appropriate, offering design solutions based around functionality without compromising on aesthetics. Client choice and preference are also key to our involvement in any project...we're experts in Occupational Therapy but you're the expert in what solutions work best for you!
- We will always offer the most competitive price structure possible.
- We provide a service package of the highest quality, tailor made to your specific requirements. When we feel you would be best placed looking at alternative statutory services or you no longer require our support, we will make sure we tell you.
- We always aim to provide a service that exceeds service level agreements.
- All of our Occupational Therapists are HCPC and BAOT registered, have full professional indemnity insurance and hold clear enhanced DBS checks.
- All our Therapists have significant relevant post graduation experience and receive regular supervision, on-going professional development and undergo strict quality assurance checks in regards to all elements of their work for Inclusion.Me.
Our business ethos and principles are built upon a belief in the intrinsic values of Inclusive Design, the social model of disability and a client centred approach at all times. We also believe that "accessible" should not necesitate a compromise in aesthetics or quality of life, which from our experience can unfortunately often be the case in the frequently grey and disabling commercial market place. We also always ensure that we build our working relationships upon the following foundations:
- the importance of beginning with the assumption that the individual (our client) is best-placed to judge the individual’s (their own) well-being
- the individual’s views, wishes, feelings and beliefs are fundamental to our work with every client we are fortunate enough to partner