The right adaptations to your home can make your day to day life easier and increase your independence. Engaging our private OTs could mean the difference between having to move or staying in the home you love.
Inclusion.Me | Award winning independent Occupational Therapy (Private OT) & disability access auditing services
Our pledges to you:
- Our driving motivations are the quality of our private Occupational Therapy assessments & disability access audit services and the satisfaction of our client’s.
- We will always offer the most competitive price structure possible for all of our award winning independent Occupational Therapy (private OT) and disability access audit services.
- When providing private Occupational Therapy services we aim to provide a package of the highest quality, tailor made to your specific requirements. If/When we feel you would be best placed looking at alternative statutory Occupational Therapy services, or you no longer require our support, we will be sure to tell you.
- All of our private Occupational Therapists are HCPC and BAOT registered, have full professional indemnity insurance and hold clear enhanced CRB checks.
- All our independent Occupational Therapists / private OTs & access auditors have significant relevant post graduation experience and receive regular supervision, on-going professional development and undergo strict quality assurance checks in regards to all elements of their work for Inclusion.Me.
- Although our offices are based in Kent and London, Inclusion.Me offers nationwide coverage for our private OT and disability access audit services, with the same stringent quality assurance measures implemented in conjunction with our team of expert associates across the country.