Working for Inclusion.Me
February 28th, 2012
Working for Inclusion & possible work opportunities
How can working for Inclusion benefit you?
- Flexibile and convenient working arrangements
- Good rates of pay
- Experience of working as an independent OT
- Variety of work across public, private and voluntary sector to expand knowledge and skills
- We will help and support you into private practice as much as possible
What we expect from our OTs
- Have their own Insurance cover
- To have at least 3-5 years post qualifying experience in relevant fields (or demonstrable / comparable levels of decision making and report writing skills).
Our OTs work on a self employed basis and are fully supported and supervised through any work offered.
- London – to help cover work both north and south of the river
We’d also love to hear from experienced paediatric OTs in the Kent / Tunbridge Wells area.
Drop us a line with your resume if you might be interested in becoming part of our expanding team, or please do pass on our details if you know someone who could be, and we can arrange for one of our team to get in touch for a chat.
For more details please get in touch through any of the following:
Phone: 01892 704065
or visit www.inclusion.me.uk