Private Occupational Therapist Hampshire, Southampton and Winchester
September 28th, 2011
Inclusion is going nationwide. As the company expands and our team gets bigger, we are now able to bring our services to even more communities right across the country. Inclusion specialises in private Occupational Therapy / private OT assessments for any individual or group, helping those with a disability to work and live as independently as possible.
- Privately commissioned Occupational Therapy assessments and case management for people with disabilities, providing advice and guidance around potential equipment, adaptations and rehab options.
- Medic-legal casework and expert witness reports
- Housing needs assessments
- Specialist equipment and adaptation recommendations
- Independent Assessments in cases of review, complaint or potential litigation.
Just some of the new private occupational therapy areas we now cover include:
- Sussex, Surrey & the home counties
If you’d like to find out more about the services we provide, call 01892 704065 or email email@example.com. We also offer a range of specialist, award winning paediatric occupational therapy services so please see our website for further details www.inclusion.me.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how our expert team of occupational therapists could help you.