Inclusion are looking for Occupational Therapists In The London Area
July 23rd, 2013
Inclusion are currently looking for social services / major adaptations experienced Occupational Therapists within the South, Central & West London areas (especially Hammersmith & Fulham, Merton & central city areas)….
How can working for Inclusion benefit you?
- Flexible and convenient working arrangements
- Good rates of pay
- Experience of working as an independent OT
- Variety of work across public, private and voluntary sector to expand knowledge and skills
- We will help and support you into private practice as much as possible
What we expect from our assessors
- Have their own Insurance cover
- To have at least 3-5 years post qualifying experience in relevant fields (or demonstrable / comparable levels of decision making and report writing skills).
Drop us a line with your resume if you might be interested in becoming part of our expanding team, or please do pass on our details if you know someone who could be, and we can arrange for one of our team to get in touch for a chat.
For more details please get in touch through any of the following:
Phone: 01892 704065
or visit www.inclusion.me.uk