Decent Homes OT Programmes
March 20th, 2014
People & Properties
Over a number of years, Inclusion.Me has built up strong, positive working partnerships with Registered Providers, Project Teams and Contractors who work in the field of Decent Homes Modifications and New Build/Decant programmes.
We are adept and highly experienced at working within Decent Homes programmes. Pinnacle PSG, Staying First Merton, Watmos, Ethelred, Guinness South, Mullalleys, Lambeth, United House and Phoenix Community Housing are a few of the organizations with whom we have been fortunate enough to partner and we pride ourselves on the award winning PR these projects have so far achieved for both ourselves and our clients. Recent feedback on our Decent Homes projects includes:
“The feedback from all clients is outstanding with many voluntarily awarding the company 10 out of 10 for service. Clients are clearly impressed and happy with the OT service.”
“…..we have found Inclusion to be an accessible and reliable private OT service provider and would have no hesitation in recommending them to other users”
“The Rolls Royce OT Service”
“10 out of 10 – thank you!”
“….very knowledgeable and very helpful about the whole process…..full marks!”
Unlike many of our competitors, Inclusion.Me does not affiliate with any specific manufacturers or provider of industry products that could potentially limit your opportunity for procurement economies. We offer a non-product-biased specification of needs allowing you to choose economical close technical equivalents from the wider marketplace. We can suggest exact products, but would rather you can procure against a technical spec than a product demand. We are always happy to consult with Contractors on the products that they wish to purchase, so that effectiveness and economy are achieved for Tenant and Landlord alike.
We always provide a dedicated Business Relationship Manager ensuring a single point of contact. We understand the importance of customer satisfaction as part of our involvement within these programmes and are happy to partner and attend late evening public relationship Tenant meetings to publically answer any fine-detail enquiries about disability options and smooth the process for both the Registered Provider, Tenant group and the Project Team.
- Working partnerships with Housing Providers within Decent Homes programmes to assess the needs of already identified tenants; promoting good practice in regards to integrating individual tenants' needs for improved accessibility, particularly with bathrooms and kitchens, into housing providers' planned refurbishment programmes carried out within the Decent Homes Agenda
- Taking a lead on undertaking population assessment tenant-needs-questionnaires to help identify tenants whom would benefit from an Occupational Therapy (OT) assessment as part of a Decent Homes programme
- Programme pressure responsiveness
- Awareness of Legacy maintenance issues
- Expertise in the pros and cons of standard product choices
- Standardization of installation specifications to improve efficiency of installations and ease of maintenance in the future
- Responsive team of OTs available by phone for contractors when on site
- A strong customer focus with a demonstrable history of associated award winning PR for the programmes we have involved with